[MinetChan] Ring of Fire

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[MinetChan] Ring of Fire

Postby MinetChan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 am

Video: Ring of Fire (Preview)
Category: Action, Instrumental
Song: Arabesque
Artist: Nightwish
Anime: Various
Creator: MinetChan

Whew! I finally came up with a title! No seriously, sometimes I think that is the hardest part about creating AMV's. XD

Anyways, this was created a few weeks ago, but AMV Roulette started up so I had to put it down for a bit. This was created in large part for Kita-Kon's Magical Girl category. That is still a long ways into the future though!

I hope that you guys get a kick out of it! Believe me, I do!
MinetChan

Re: [MinetChan] Ring of Fire

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 am

great edit~ Only thing that i could complain about would be the red color correction can be too much on some scenes~
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Re: [MinetChan] Ring of Fire

Postby MinetChan » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Replay Studios wrote:great edit~ Only thing that i could complain about would be the red color correction can be too much on some scenes~

Thank you for watching it! I really focused more on transitions and the like. The red effect actually took place about half way in the process, and I haven't really worked much with color in the past. By too much, do you mean saturation-wise?
MinetChan

Return to AMV Announcements