[Shingeki no Kyojin AMV] Closer

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
bleachcenter
Org Profile

[Shingeki no Kyojin AMV] Closer

Post by bleachcenter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:21 am

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TNFV3_EIk

|:> Really happy I've edited something recently, considering it's been like a year since I've done anything.

Critias
Org Profile

Re: [Shingeki no Kyojin AMV] Closer

Post by Critias » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:14 pm

When I saw who made this thread I was like "wait..isnt that that the one who made that epic bleach amv o__o" I just had to check it out and I was not disapointed. Really awesome AMV! You were one of the Bleach AMV Editors that inspired me to do them too! Anyways that SnK AMV was totally awesome hope you make more :)

bleachcenter
Org Profile

Post by bleachcenter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 am

I can't believe you still remember that, since it was like two years ago. XD I'm uber flattered. But thank you! I really appreciate it. C:

Rice
is a terrible mother
Org Profile

Post by Rice » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 am

I've actually never heard of your name in the editing world before, but I watched it and i enjoyed it!
Good Job!
also subbed on youtube as well.

Only a few issues like the manga edit part was a bit dirty. As well as the glass breaking one, and the film reel. didn't fit.
But other than that, good job.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

I don't think you need those random effects (breaking glass, etc). Next time you should crop or get a cleaner source of material (logo FTW). Besides that, I like it ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”