Pandora - Akross Con 2013 2nd Place

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
bleachcenter
Org Profile

Re: Pandora - Akross Con 2013

Post by bleachcenter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 am

This was bloody amazing!!

Currently trying to submit an opinion, but the little box keeps whiting out on me when I submit. -_- Hopefully I figure out why it's doing that soon. Aha, fixed. But seriously, good luck in the competition!! You're definitely one of my faves to win.

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 pm

excellent. top 3 for me also. :up:

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh. watching the list of used song at akross, seeing this song I got reallly curious who would edit to it, but never expected to see something phenomenal :o And something really interesting happened, when started watching I though okay been there, did well, and later the flow totally hypnotized me, it was so dynamic and kept attention. Very nice job, and thank you for creating such an accurate video to this wonderful song! :)

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:This is a really smexy video. 5 stars smexy. Good job. :up: :up: :up: :up:
I like that word. Thanks, Shin <3
diegao94 wrote:It's good :bear:
Yay, glad you liked it |:>
Rice wrote:rele loved dis, damn ewa im gonna do a freestyle rap on the spot now

dis ewa so op, such skill, so wow
the quality of this video, so profound
the masks and the color, edited such cray
come on ewa, edit more, show us the way
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aw gawd, your rap so op Khoa <3 Thank you for your op lyrical masterpiece :space:
Iren S.S. wrote:It's so pleasant to see something based on aesthetics! I liked the mood and the way you realized your idea. At some points, however, the cute faces of some girls disturbed the wholeness of the "feminine" concept, and also the more or less action scenes seemed incongruous, but in general I liked it very much!!!
I hope you'll get one of the top places at Akross!! This is one of the few videos that really deserve recognition! Good luck! :up:

P.s. hope to see more creative works from you! ^^
I just love it when something looks pretty and I don't really mind if that's all it has and I wanted a red vid and I love it that you like what it looks like and thank you <3 I know some of the cutey faces didn't fit too much, they bothered me too but guess I was just way too sick of this video by that time to actually change those ^^'
Thank youu :ying:
Creed_FR wrote:Neat and mersmerizing visuals, love how you played with the colors and the mood is kinda unique too.
Great Job on this one :)
Thanks, Creed! Glad you enjoyed it |:>
-Kyros- wrote:I loved it , you've made great strides , still have to go out all the videos but I hope you win the first place :D
I think you did well to make it dark it is certainly the most atmospheric video I've seen this year
GG
I doubt this is enough to win Akross but I love it that you think so <3 Thank youu!
ibabrak wrote:Looking hot, Ewa. I loved the color usage as well as the overall detail and editting. So good. :awesome:
The video is as hot as its creator... yup. Thank youu <3
TritioAFB wrote:Top 3 of AKROSS Con 2013. Spidey is happy with you so relax until time for voting comes.
And I am happy with Spidey (ok, that didn't sound ok)! Glad you think so, let's wait for the results and for the remaining vids ;)
bleachcenter wrote:This was bloody amazing!!

Currently trying to submit an opinion, but the little box keeps whiting out on me when I submit. -_- Hopefully I figure out why it's doing that soon. Aha, fixed. But seriously, good luck in the competition!! You're definitely one of my faves to win.
Thank you for your opinion and all the support and just aww gawd cuteness overload <3
Cecco wrote:excellent. top 3 for me also. :up:
Me so glad <3
EllipseIris wrote:Oh. watching the list of used song at akross, seeing this song I got reallly curious who would edit to it, but never expected to see something phenomenal :o And something really interesting happened, when started watching I though okay been there, did well, and later the flow totally hypnotized me, it was so dynamic and kept attention. Very nice job, and thank you for creating such an accurate video to this wonderful song! :)
This song is one of my all-time favs (even though now I got into some state in which some beats just sound weird to me lol) and I've wanted to make a video with it for quite a while. And hopefully I did. I'm glad you liked it, thanks! <3

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 am

you're. great my friend. O/

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:43 pm

I was really getting really tired of amv scene and then this comes out.

Centurione this is amazing

First this song is awesomeness incarnated, great pick, then so really fucking artistic and moody, red colored and sexy scenes full the screen of this piece, you played nicely with this atmosphere and added such a detailed work on the effect arragenment, I don't think a spectator would get the feeling that anything on this music video is alien to itself, those just move together so smoothly and sensually, almost an orgy :P, thats it, is a visual orgy, I get a decaying, dying and asfixiated atmosphere, I would say is orgasmic, because this is obviously sexually theme, but played so well and nicely executed, you really took that sexual part of anime to turn into sensual, playful, and deadly, this get you involved into this death thematic, suddenly the crows, swords and agony filled the screen like the end of the orgasm, like the song goes, "a circle is complete" hits precisely, the femme fatale theme just got to the point. puto genio sos.

:shrug: love it!
SING! Never mind the words!!!

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Good masking, camera movement, Color Correction, amazing poses with the girls :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: . Nevertheless there are some masks too static and fat/plane, some escenes seems look repeted like the chessboard. In general great job this is one of my favorite videos and good luck Centurione Sama :aimkissyface:

YusukeAMV
Org Profile

Post by YusukeAMV » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Amazing :awesome:

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 am

FarmXD wrote:you're. great my friend. O/
<3
Ikore wrote:I was really getting really tired of amv scene and then this comes out.

Centurione this is amazing

First this song is awesomeness incarnated, great pick, then so really fucking artistic and moody, red colored and sexy scenes full the screen of this piece, you played nicely with this atmosphere and added such a detailed work on the effect arragenment, I don't think a spectator would get the feeling that anything on this music video is alien to itself, those just move together so smoothly and sensually, almost an orgy :P, thats it, is a visual orgy, I get a decaying, dying and asfixiated atmosphere, I would say is orgasmic, because this is obviously sexually theme, but played so well and nicely executed, you really took that sexual part of anime to turn into sensual, playful, and deadly, this get you involved into this death thematic, suddenly the crows, swords and agony filled the screen like the end of the orgasm, like the song goes, "a circle is complete" hits precisely, the femme fatale theme just got to the point. puto genio sos.

:shrug: love it!
I love you for saying this. This is exactly how I wanted it to be seen. Thanks a lot and I'm really really happy you liked it this much <3
TheCacoVenom wrote:Good masking, camera movement, Color Correction, amazing poses with the girls :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: . Nevertheless there are some masks too static and fat/plane, some escenes seems look repeted like the chessboard. In general great job this is one of my favorite videos and good luck Centurione Sama :aimkissyface:
Of course there's a ton of things I could have corrected. I'm just too lazy :P Thank youuuu <3
YusukeAMV wrote:Amazing :awesome:
Glad you liked it |:>

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Guess i was right about first view being most critic where it just looked like a pretty vid :P But now it starts to come more to me, and hit hader with its mood , and "story" seems to get cleaner ...etc. There are few static scenes/masks , but it doesnt take away from vid. Thios AMV hits me with mood from start to end , which is what i generally always seeked while watching amvs so its a win for me. :aimkissyface: <3

Also, boobs :nose:
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”