Pandora - Akross Con 2013 2nd Place

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ikore
Org Profile

Re: Pandora - Akross Con 2013

Post by Ikore » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 pm

congratulations 2nd! |:>
SING! Never mind the words!!!

OkamiRvS
Org Profile

Re: Pandora - Akross Con 2013

Post by OkamiRvS » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Nice atmosphere you made a solid work :up:

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Re: Pandora - Akross Con 2013 2nd Place

Post by Changelling » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:24 pm

I wanted it to win, but Gorz's entry was equally amazing, so congratulations both of you monsters!

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Congrats on your placement Ewa!

Hikado95
Org Profile

Post by Hikado95 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 am

nice ambient, great work :up:

bbsnypur
Org Profile

Post by bbsnypur » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 pm

This should have been first in my opinion. Every time I watch this, im captivated by the imagery and how smooth it fits with the music. Glad it was top 3 at least, definitely my favorite AMV of the year. Fantastic job on this, hope you continue to to create more unique AMVs in the future!

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 am

Milk Or Life! wrote:Guess i was right about first view being most critic where it just looked like a pretty vid :P But now it starts to come more to me, and hit hader with its mood , and "story" seems to get cleaner ...etc. There are few static scenes/masks , but it doesnt take away from vid. Thios AMV hits me with mood from start to end , which is what i generally always seeked while watching amvs so its a win for me. :aimkissyface: <3

Also, boobs :nose:
Awww, I'm glad you liked it in the end! :3
Ikore wrote:congratulations 2nd! |:>
I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS YOU CAN'T IMAGINE :ying:
OkamiRvS wrote:Nice atmosphere you made a solid work :up:
Glad to hear this from you, thanks a lot! And great job on your vid too man!
995Gabber wrote:I wanted it to win, but Gorz's entry was equally amazing, so congratulations both of you monsters!
Well, I think Gorz made a huge huge impressive technical work and that was enough to place him 1st and I think he totally deserved it. Still, I'm super happy you think our vids were kinda equal :ying:
Eake4 wrote:Congrats on your placement Ewa!
|:> |:> |:> thanks!
Hikado95 wrote:nice ambient, great work :up:
Thank youuu!
bbsnypur wrote:This should have been first in my opinion. Every time I watch this, im captivated by the imagery and how smooth it fits with the music. Glad it was top 3 at least, definitely my favorite AMV of the year. Fantastic job on this, hope you continue to to create more unique AMVs in the future!
Whoaa, thank youuu <3 I mean, like I wrote above, I totally think Gorz was the one to win but still these comments make me so... :ying:

And thank you all for the votes in the VCAs! I can't believe I'm in so many categories <3 <3 <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”