[AWA Pro 2013] Boxxed

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: [AWA Pro 2013] Boxxed

Post by AimoAio » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Good stuff. I liked it. I can't really say anything else that hasn't already been said already. Major points for fun technical and creative editing. Lipsync is blah blah blah, but its a minor point overall, cause the rest is totes fun.
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:Loved this. I usually hate kinds of videos like this because they are mostly done very poorly, but this was one of the rare instances of it being done very well and professional looking. It was my favorite in all of the AWA Pro videos.
Thanks you two! I really enjoyed both your videos too in AWA Pro. Hope to see the refined versions uploaded here soon! ;)
chit wrote:Just watched it and logged on to say WOWZA THAT WAS AWESOME :up: :up: :up:
You got the idea from Mental Prodigy's version huh? I always wished hers was longer cus it just stopped so abruptly and yours was just the right timing super enjoyable, will watch again!~~
Yeah that was one of the reasons that inspired me to make this video because I really liked hers but it bothered me it was so short. T__T
OropherZero wrote:Absolutely amazing. Most visually stunning AMV I've seen since Skittles.
Haha a lot of candy styled videos these days draw inspiration from Skittles. Mines are no different. Thank you for enjoying the video!
Begi wrote:that was pretty cool. i like the message of the song, too bad that type of music isn't "cool" by today's standards lol
Really? I didn't know that. :o I just listen to whatever sounds good to me and I actually quite like her new album.
Reigna wrote:Really enjoyed watching this at AWA. Awesome work!
JaddziaDax wrote:This was my favorite video in pro <3
This makes me kinda wish I was at AWA to see it being played. Glad you two liked it though!
Zarxrax wrote:I just downloaded this, probably the first AMV I have watched in a year or so.
Just wow. That's amazing. Makes me remember why I used to love AMVs to begin with.
Now I've gotta go and start checking out some more stuff I've missed.
Wow that's really....nice. I'm so happy my AMV was able to catch your eye and actually come off as impressive too. T__T Thank you!
ibabrak wrote:AND IT IS HERE!! The most colorful, interesting and fun vid finally went public. As I already mentioned, May, amazing job, I wouldn't wanna do the masking. Great text, it's just good. I'm such a fanboy for this vid. :awesome:
So yeah, um. decent vid you got there
Haha I'm happy you like it so much! Masking isn't too bad if you limit yourself to doing just a couple everyday (deadlines make this redundant though) and I've minor wrist problems before so that's why I'm not too fond of it. xD
EimiJ7 wrote:This was really amazing! so artistic and fun ^.^
995Gabber wrote:I don't remember when was the last time I had enjoyed a vid THIS much. wow I love it with passion! Much respect :D a solid 10/10! I don't think this could ever become any better
Thanks for the lovely comments! :D
MimS wrote:Haha some of your transitions remind me your picturesque track

Have to say the typos, colors and all were PERFECT. My complains will be about the scene selection, particularly in the beginning, they lack dynamics, also some lyp synchs aren't done very well :nono:. Also too many similar scenes in the whole video, hopefully there's a great job technically speaking 'cause in term of content, there was nothing to actually "see", even considering you did plan on doing some random video.
But as a whole, it was very solid, it has a very cool atmosphere, I like it, really :).

Keep doing good vids Aimo :up:

P.S : Next time, tell me when u release a video, I don't really check forums by myself anymore now /o/
The anime itself doesn't have much content so I'm not too surprised the video reflected that. XD But as long as you thought it was stylish, then I'm happy. 8D And yeah a lot of the ideas were drawn from old candy/motion graphic styled videos I've edited before (such as the Picturesque track :P) and then I just added a couple of new ones.

LOL. Well Pokemon came out when I released this video and then I got too busy with assignments and trying to breed a perfect battle team (infact I still haven't completed this yet. T__T) that I forgot about the video. XD You'll just have to check the forums more often I guess. ;D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”