Sword art online AMV - No matter what

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Sword art online AMV - No matter what

Postby Liquified » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello!

I made a new amv again ^^ and im glad i made one about SAO, because its on of the best anime's i ever watched :)

This time i tried to work with Adobe Premiere instead of Sony Vegas, because i've heard theyre both even good, so i went to try Premiere for once, i liked it, only had to learn which button does what :P
And aswell i tried to make kind of transactions with masking some persons/forms out and move it to the other screen :)
I did enjoy working with premiere, i think i will try next time working with Premiere again! :P

Thanks for reading&Watching!

Criticize aswell please! ^^

Traumadriver
Liquified

Re: Sword art online AMV - No matter what

Postby Liquified » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 am

Had a copyright complaint so my video got deleted, but i edited and updated the video and its back, so the link works again, it was just that the song at the end, was from SAO itself, and TVTokyo did'nt like that... hehe :P so it works again! :awesome:
Liquified

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

I would watch this, but the files size is HUGE!
pan_dbgt01

Postby Liquified » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 am

I know! thats why i did put it on Youtube :P
Liquified

Return to AMV Announcements