Sword art online AMV - No matter what

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Liquified
Org Profile

Sword art online AMV - No matter what

Post by Liquified » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello!

I made a new amv again ^^ and im glad i made one about SAO, because its on of the best anime's i ever watched :)

This time i tried to work with Adobe Premiere instead of Sony Vegas, because i've heard theyre both even good, so i went to try Premiere for once, i liked it, only had to learn which button does what :P
And aswell i tried to make kind of transactions with masking some persons/forms out and move it to the other screen :)
I did enjoy working with premiere, i think i will try next time working with Premiere again! :P

Thanks for reading&Watching!

Criticize aswell please! ^^

Traumadriver
"What do you think Doc, am I crazy?"
"It sounds like you have a classic case of Anatidaephobia, which is a fear of being watched by ducks. I recommend that you go to the store, buy many loaves of bread and and feed the ducks. Feed ALL the ducks. FEED THE DUCKS!."
"That's your advice?"
"FEED THEM!"

Liquified
Org Profile

Re: Sword art online AMV - No matter what

Post by Liquified » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 am

Had a copyright complaint so my video got deleted, but i edited and updated the video and its back, so the link works again, it was just that the song at the end, was from SAO itself, and TVTokyo did'nt like that... hehe :P so it works again! :awesome:
"It sounds like you have a classic case of Anatidaephobia, which is a fear of being watched by ducks. I recommend that you go to the store, buy many loaves of bread and and feed the ducks. Feed ALL the ducks. FEED THE DUCKS!."
"That's your advice?"
"FEED THEM!"

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

I would watch this, but the files size is HUGE!

Liquified
Org Profile

Post by Liquified » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 am

I know! thats why i did put it on Youtube :P
"That's your advice?"
"FEED THEM!"

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”