4 unreleased AMVs + Video tribute to my mother

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kazemon15
Org Profile

4 unreleased AMVs + Video tribute to my mother

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 pm

As some of you may know, on September 2nd, 2013, my mother passed away. She died at the age of 64. She was a very wonderful person and I miss her dearly. She was my everything. My grandmother also passed away in June of this year as well. My dad passed away on August 30th, 1997 (same day as Princess Diana), and she considered him her best friend.

She always used to call heaven "home", so I made this video for her funeral service with these two particular songs. She always used to travel too, such as to Japan and Vietnam, so the song serves as a double meaning to the word "home". I am sad, but I am happy for her to finally be at "home" with her mother and her husband.

Video: For my mom, with my dad in heaven
Song: Calls Me Home, I Will Remember You
Artist: Shannon Labrie, Sarah McLachlan

------

Now onto the AMVs... I'm in the process of moving right now because of my mother's passing (we lived together in a senior complex, so I can't stay here anymore), so I wanted to release these last AMVs I made at my current residence before I move.

I first heard this song at Anime Expo and fell in love with it. That's when I wanted to give it a go with these anime and decided to make it for my friend Ally's birthday since we both love these anime....and since her birthday fell on doomsday, it had to be done.

This is also a Hosoda Mamoru tribute... (I know Digimon Movie 4 isn't Hosoda, but I just cant separate it from Movie 2 due to the same concept anyway...)

Con info:

Best Drama at Sakura-con
3rd Place at Otafest 2013 and Best use of Digimon Award

My first video under a new studio, Espace! Yay!

Oh uh...spoilers?

...finally, it's done. My drama video for both Otakon and AX 2013. I absolutely love this series but it's so under-appreciated. Mainly due to the fact that it's hard to find a song that can fit all the drama this series had to offer...that is, until I saw Nekokitkat's Let It Burn Pokemon AMV and it just hit me that I could use this song for one of my favorite series of all time.

Anime Conventions:
Otakon 2013 Drama Finalist
Anime USA (AUSA) 2013 Drama Runner-Up

For Anime Expo's Action category. Edited on and off for about 4 months.

I know this anime/song combo has been done before, but...IMO, it was all fancy effects with no real sync so I decided to make my own. I hope you enjoy! I had fun making this...before it got tiring and I just wanted it finished...

This is a collab between me and Chosen Exiled for Anime Expo 2013. Most of the editing is done by me (Kazemon15) but he did help in alot of ways, such as editing a little bit and also cutting the clips I needed to edit with as well as picking the song.

We thought this song fit Nanoha well and wanted to edit with the newly released second movie and this was the result. This premiered at Anime Expo's Overflow. Hope you enjoy.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Re: 4 unreleased AMVs + Video tribute to my mother

Post by Chiiisus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

First, I can't begin to express how sorry I am for your loss. That night when we talked, your mum just sounded like an amazing woman and I haven't heard any stories like that about a mother before. She truly raised an amazing daughter and I'm positive she's more than proud of you and I know your mum and your dad will always be watching over you. <3 I can easily say that video you made, made me cry. I watched it and all I wanted to do was go to California and throw love at you. Seriously, how you're coping and all the stories you've told me about you and your mum, you're really an amazing person, Erin. It's an honour to have you in Espace. <3

Onto the videos!

Finally! Rain Force looks a lot more dynamic than when I last saw it! Seriously, I never thought you would ever release this! XD

I always love your KHR videos! I still need to watch it. I WILL. I PROMISE. XD

Now, Let It Burn and Save the World. These are my favourite edits from you! There is just something about them that I love and I rewatch them A LOT. Seriously, I don't know how many times I've seen them, especially Save the World. :up:

Awesome job as always, and I plan on annoying you so much more because I love your edits and one day I will eat you. :ying:
Rawr desu <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”