Sons of War // Attack on Titan // 7th Place Mondocon Hungary

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kyssifur
Org Profile

Sons of War // Attack on Titan // 7th Place Mondocon Hungary

Post by Kyssifur » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 pm

we are awesome

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Sons of War // Attack on Titan // 7th Place Mondocon Hun

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:42 pm

While I'm still waiting on an AOT video where I can say "This is it. This is the badass AMV embodiment of the show." I think this is the closest we've gotten so far.

While there isn't really a focus on the characters or story or anything, it carries an epic feeling weight with it. It feels more like an extended trailer than anything else in the way that it just pumps you up but there isn't a ton of substance behind it. You've got some pretty damn slick sync and you did a great job abusing the 3D maneuver scenes with their crazy camera motion. There were a couple times where I actually felt like I was riding a roller coaster with sudden twists and turns.

So while I will continue waiting for the Titan video to end all Titan videos I will thoroughly enjoy this in the meantime.

Good job, mang. :up:

EDIT: Just noticed that you did indeed mark this as a trailer. I am full of derp.

Also, THREAD VIRGINITY.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:13 pm

I definitely enjoyed it, love me some AOT videos at the moment :up: .

Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Aerialesque » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Annnnnd now I want to go back and rewatch Titan again. This video definitely has that 'epic' feel to it, and really gets your heart racing. Nice work, I enjoyed it.

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 pm

This video is really epic, I love, one of the best I've seen of SnK. :awesome:

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm

This was awesome man. :o Definitely makes me want to go re-watch it all over again. :up:

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:45 am

Radical_Yue wrote:While I'm still waiting on an AOT video where I can say "This is it. This is the badass AMV embodiment of the show." I think this is the closest we've gotten so far.

While there isn't really a focus on the characters or story or anything, it carries an epic feeling weight with it. It feels more like an extended trailer than anything else in the way that it just pumps you up but there isn't a ton of substance behind it. You've got some pretty damn slick sync and you did a great job abusing the 3D maneuver scenes with their crazy camera motion. There were a couple times where I actually felt like I was riding a roller coaster with sudden twists and turns.

So while I will continue waiting for the Titan video to end all Titan videos I will thoroughly enjoy this in the meantime.

Good job, mang. :up:

EDIT: Just noticed that you did indeed mark this as a trailer. I am full of derp.

Also, THREAD VIRGINITY.
^^ :3 :)

Precisely! I'm really happy you noticed the "job" behind those 3D maneuver scenes, it wasn't easy to put them together. If I can say, this is nothing but a spectacular ride and an "almost trailer" using one of the most epic music in the world. :)

Thank you for your comment and thanks to everybody who watched it and commented! I really appreciate it!
we are awesome

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Well done dude, keep it up :up:

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 am

Hey thanks, nice to see you around ^^
we are awesome

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 am

I liked it, perhaps a tad slow for my tastes though.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”