SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[SmiT]
Org Profile

SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

Post by [SmiT] » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 pm

To download the video in 60fps, use direct link!

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

Post by Eake4 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

Looks interesting, will watch later and give feedback when I have time.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 am

Okay, that video was pretty damn awesome asides from the MBS logo I saw at parts (please try avoiding that), also I think sync could've done a little better but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. :up:

squidhime
Org Profile

Post by squidhime » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 pm

This video is really good! Although I guess I've got a few things to mention, I've started using 60fps myself and I think you need to be better with scene selection. I'll admit this is far better than I think I got any of my videos to look, but try to leave scenes with text out and use a logo remover or something that works with virtualdub. (ie. http://www.compression.ru/video/logo_re ... ex_en.html )

Otherwise, really good job!

EDIT: Also I'm unsure if you used Twixtor for this or pre-interpolated your footage, but if you haven't already I suggest trying using avisynth and interframe.avsi which works with svpflow. This way you can interpolate your footage using the "animation" preset and it works in realtime too if you wanted to watch it back and stuff! ;o;
-------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://youtube.com/squiddilyvids
Tumblr: http://icebaka.tumblr.com

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

Eake4 wrote:Okay, that video was pretty damn awesome asides from the MBS logo I saw at parts (please try avoiding that), also I think sync could've done a little better but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. :up:
I agree with the logos for sure, but I thought the synch matched up pretty well.

theDarkSite
Org Profile

Post by theDarkSite » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Just left an opinion. Good video, but needed some more work on it. And you should leave no logos on the video, especially when you make such a good quality AMV. More in the opinion.
PSYence Series in progress... loading...

The eyes are limited in what they can perceive,
whereas the mind is limitless and unfathomable...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”