First AMV...

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

First AMV...

Postby ChaosWing » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:21 pm

Ya, it's my first one. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://gatoranime.dyndns.org:758/scryed_amv_-_kanami_and_kazuma.avi

If the link doesn't work it's because my web server is down.

-CW
ChaosWing

Postby ChaosWing » Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:41 pm

Heh...for those of you already downloading, thanks...but I'm sorry about the file size. I was playing with premiere some more and I've chopped it in half without losing even a tad of quality it seems. I'm a newb at encoding too, what can I say. 40 megs before...22 after...maybe less when I'm through with it. ^^
ChaosWing

Postby captainyoyo22 » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:13 pm

I loved the song choice and the clips, but I had to cover the bottom half of my monitor to avoid the subtitles. Not that I’m the ultimate AMV guru, but I think a letterbox would be a quick and easy way to solve the subtitle dilemma.

I liked the interpretation of Kanami being “in love” with Kazuma, and had I not seen the series, I would’ve guessed that they were together romantically. Personally, I think they had a much stronger brother/sister relationship, but that’s only my interpretation. Your interpretation showed well through the song and clip choices. Enjoyed it!

Cheers!
Reid
“My, you’re a determined fellow! I always say perseverance is nine-tenths of any art—not that it’s much help to be nine-tenths of an artist, of course.”
Peter S. Beagle
captainyoyo22

Return to AMV Announcements