Welcome to DEATH POINT

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Flame-X
Org Profile

Welcome to DEATH POINT

Post by Flame-X » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

It sure has been a while. :shock:

On a side note, I edited my first GMV a couple months back for a contest. Please check that out if you have the time.
Video: http://youtu.be/n0ScmAYrKZo
Game: Max Payne 3
Music: Blue Stahli - Suit Up (feat. Southpaw Swagger)

Hope you enjoy. Feedbacks appreciated! :)

Fizziks
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to DEATH POINT

Post by Fizziks » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Short but sweet! :up: I've always loved your action videos and this one is no exception! It's good to see you making AMVs again. Hopefully you'll make more in the future.

Also, I've already mentioned this before, but your Max Payne 3 video rocks!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

The Max Payne 3 vid was way better than all the garbage COD BO2 and BF3 vids which ended up winning in that competition. The HSOTD vid was nicely edited, showing that you're still the king of editing jpop/jrock on .org!

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am

I thank you both for your help and feedback. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”