AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

Postby NightMistress85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94b_ZJVL ... lEsCnx8VRA

This video debuted at Anime Expo 2013 this past weekend as Trailer/Parody finalist. I'd been wanting to make a trailer for years, so I'm glad I can cross that off my list. I really had fun with this one and hope to make more. Hope you enjoy!
NightMistress85

Re: AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

Postby machina21 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Even though "Testing is the Future" won the Trailer category ( and deservedly so), this was my pick for that category. I'll admit, when the title card came up I thought "This probably won't be that good". Boy was I wrong, and i'm happy that I was. Goddamn good job mixing two things that at first glance shouldn't work. Hell, I would think F&F wouldn't work with anything. Loved it, good shit. :up:
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."
machina21

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

The crowd reaction on "They got a tank!" was awesome.

Good job! :up:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby NightMistress85 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:36 pm

machina21 wrote:Even though "Testing is the Future" won the Trailer category ( and deservedly so), this was my pick for that category. I'll admit, when the title card came up I thought "This probably won't be that good". Boy was I wrong, and i'm happy that I was. Goddamn good job mixing two things that at first glance shouldn't work. Hell, I would think F&F wouldn't work with anything. Loved it, good shit. :up:

Thanks! At first I actually wasn't quite sure if it would work either, but I was determined to find out!

Castor Troy wrote:The crowd reaction on "They got a tank!" was awesome.

Good job! :up:

Thanks! I wish I could have seen that. Here's hoping I get that opportunity in the near future.
NightMistress85

Postby Fizziks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

For your first trailer AMV, you did a great job! :up: The sync between the video and trailer audio was pretty spot on. I hope you'll do more trailer videos in the future.
Fizziks

Return to AMV Announcements