EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
LopezAMV
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 am
Status: ._.
Location: Texas
Contact:
Org Profile

EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby LopezAMV » Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 am


Image

Heard this song on the Iron Man 3 soundtrack and loved it, been wanting to edit to Imagine Dragons for a while now. I had originally intended on using Radioactive...but a certain editor who shall not be named (ILEIA) beat me to it ;P
Anyway, just think of this as a quick edit in between bigger projects :taco:

Enjoy or not..?



EVA 3.0 looks like ballsackz in standard 16:9
Last edited by LopezAMV on Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lloyd9988
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 pm
Status: Yeahhhhh......
Location: AZ
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:13 am

LoL

I like the editing a lot. Everything is synched up and ready for a complete win. I just feel like its empty in some way. Like its not focused on anything specific except to practice editing.

But editing is good as always.
~Yo~

User avatar
Pockying
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Pockying » Mon May 13, 2013 4:47 am


EVA 3.0 looks like ballsackz in standard 16:9


You would know what that looks like eh

User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 am
Status: Texty :3
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Animated » Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 am

Spoiler :
Image

I have to agree with Lloyd on this one. Great video (although it's just a "quick edit"), but... something's... missing? :| I really want to see those "bigger" ballsackz projects of yours now, though!

Overally, :up:
Image
Image

User avatar
Mol
Strawberry Pie
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:28 am
Status: Star Huntin'
Location: Sweden
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Mol » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 am

Crap, pic fooled me thought it's going to be a parody D:.

Anyway it felt pretty solid , quite nice lyric sync, tho pacing felt a bit slow because of it. Anyway i kinda enoyed it so i guess job well done o:.
:up:
Still better than that MMO.
Image

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Ileia » Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Pretty cool! :o

I, of course, liked the internal sync because I always do haha. The first explosion bits made me do a double take and I thought you'd left in audio from the movie itself. I did think, though, that the video was a lil bit busy at times (you gotta leave the scenes onscreen for longer so that weight of them can settle in.) but it was still cool. :up:

Sincerely,
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :3

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Kitsuner » Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I haven't watched this yet, but I really like the title.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
LopezAMV
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 am
Status: ._.
Location: Texas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby LopezAMV » Thu May 16, 2013 2:51 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:LoL

I like the editing a lot. Everything is synched up and ready for a complete win. I just feel like its empty in some way. Like its not focused on anything specific except to practice editing.

But editing is good as always.

Thanks. Feels random eh? I got that feeling while making it so it's not that far off :P
Pockying wrote:You would know what that looks like eh

Yep :wink:
Animated wrote:
I have to agree with Lloyd on this one. Great video (although it's just a "quick edit"), but... something's... missing? :| I really want to see those "bigger" ballsackz projects of yours now, though!

Overally, :up:

Thanks :up: Will keep working on them :taco:
Milk Or Life! wrote:Crap, pic fooled me thought it's going to be a parody D:.

Anyway it felt pretty solid , quite nice lyric sync, tho pacing felt a bit slow because of it. Anyway i kinda enoyed it so i guess job well done o:.
:up:

I like having fun with video names and pics :asd: Thanks :up:
Ileia wrote:Pretty cool! :o

I, of course, liked the internal sync because I always do haha. The first explosion bits made me do a double take and I thought you'd left in audio from the movie itself. I did think, though, that the video was a lil bit busy at times (you gotta leave the scenes onscreen for longer so that weight of them can settle in.) but it was still cool. :up:

Sincerely,
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :3

Thanks! Whoever you are :P

User avatar
Kisagi
The sexy Artist
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Status: Lighting up the days
Location: California, United States
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Postby Kisagi » Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

lol, That pic! :lol:

I like it a lot :dino:
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests