Die Hard Good On V-day

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Die Hard Good On V-day

Postby MariaChrystal » Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 am

Trailer: Good Day to Die Hard Teaser Trailer

Some editors would seen my beta version last year of this I think. I was just too lazy to upload the final one lol.

This was for, a fun challenge among my friends. The challenge was to use the same anime from your challengers' first AMV, which was picked by the judge and make a Movie Trailer out of it. Had to gather and edit within 2 weeks.
After a month later I re-polished adding a valentines theme. Not sure if it worked but it was a ok experiment. xD
MariaChrystal
SMASH! AMV Coordinator

Re: Die Hard Good On V-day

Postby Kisagi » Sun May 12, 2013 5:28 am

well that was interesting
Kisagi

Postby imp » Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 am

Quite nicely done! good scene selection, only bit I disliked was the lipsync, or rather, I could see the square of the cut-out.
Code: Select all
/*
 *  Author's note:
 *  Software engineering is the part of computer science which is too difficult for the computer scientist.
 */
imp

Postby MariaChrystal » Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks! Yup I was definitely having trouble with that. I didn't had any more effort to fix anymore, so I just left it lol.

Theredflash66 wrote:well that was interesting

Glad you find it interesting~ Thank you :D
MariaChrystal
SMASH! AMV Coordinator

Return to AMV Announcements