Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Postby The Chojin II » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok, I'm going to give this another try. I read the sticky topics and can only hope I didn't overlook anything, so if something is wrong feel free to lock the thread and shoot me a pm to let me know what's up.

Video: Cities of Night
Category: Horror, Romance, Sentimental, Serious,
Anime: Urotsukidoji
Song: Cities of Night
Artist: Blaqk Audio
Creator: The Chojin
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSm2AYhLzkQ

Description: This is an ambient and sentimental focus on the romance between Nagumo and Akemi. Apologies ahead for the rough video quality as I wasn't working with the best source, friend of mind said it added some charm but I'm not sure on that lol. My goal was find and emphasize the often overlooked beauty and emotion in this rather grotesque epic, and cast the infamous title in a different light while telling a self contained story. Video is free of nudity and violence. There is some "sensuality" but nothing graphic and hopefully executed in good taste. This is only my second Music Video, and my first AMV. Any comments or criticisms are appreciated, thanks. Also, there be spoliers ahead.
The Chojin II

Re: Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 am

I am definitely one for appreciating the classics :up:

Pretty cool AMV. I want to watch this now and I have it so I think I may :mrgreen:
pan_dbgt01

Re: Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Postby The Chojin II » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 pm

pan_dbgt01 wrote:I am definitely one for appreciating the classics :up:

Pretty cool AMV. I want to watch this now and I have it so I think I may :mrgreen:

I love 80s anime.

Thanks, much appreciated. That's cool, guess that means my video did its job. :D
The Chojin II

Return to AMV Announcements