The Candyfloss MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JadeCharm
Org Profile

The Candyfloss MEP

Post by JadeCharm » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 am

where are the fanservice fanboys? we got some candy for ya! come and get it <3

Basically this AMV is about sexy girls and some boys and some more girls.

Thank you speech to the collaborators:
"I wanna thank everyone who participated in this and helped to make my dream of this video come true. It was very much fun to work with you and I would be very happy if I could work with some of you again in the future. You are all great editors |:> "

And now enough of the talk. Go and EAT THE F*&@ING CANDY!!

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Re: The Candyfloss MEP

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 pm

That was hot. Awesome and fun :)

Just watched Kampfer to. <3

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Re: The Candyfloss MEP

Post by Cenit » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 am

It was a personal challenge to participate in this and i am most grateful for getting the opportunity. It's been a while since i edited multi-anime fan service and if it wasn't for Kiriforce, track 2 would have never been finished. I'm very pleased with the final product, although i could have tried harder. Special thanks to Jade and sorry to the others for the delays i caused.
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”