Like Katanagatari? Like Fallout Boy? Come on in.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Like Katanagatari? Like Fallout Boy? Come on in.

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 pm

I would like to announce a couple of videos. They aren't mine, they are actually my right hand's videos. She is the Co-Leader of Vantype Studios. I would like you guys to get to know her and help her out as much as you guys have helped me through the years. She is really talented and deserves a little attention. So, here ya go I hope you guys enjoy.

Please, show her some love. Let her know what you think. She doesn't post that much and these are her newer creations as of a few days ago. I'm just trying to help put her skills out there to the community.

Enjoy.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Re: Like Katanagatari? Like Fallout Boy? Come on in.

Postby TwilightChrono » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 am

Come on guys. Show her some love. No need to be shy |:>

I'm sure she would love your thoughts. She uploaded these, I"m just announcing them for her.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Return to AMV Announcements