Love, Loss, and Betrayal

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Love, Loss, and Betrayal

Postby Elcalavero » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Elcalavero

Re: Love, Loss, and Betrayal

Postby pacotacoshell » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:11 pm

I really have no idea if you were trying to go for a story here because I didn't see one. When you use instrumental music that isn't fast paced, you normally want to have a nice and cohesive story or some dynamic sync, and I didn't see either. Plus, the song is pretty bland and boring (no offense to your music tastes). It doesn't change tempo at all throughout the whole video, which gimps your video even more. On the bright side, at least you used a pretty anime!

Oh, and tip: when you blur heavily (ex 0:25), you want to zoom in the clip a little bit or you'll have those black borders show up in the corners.
pacotacoshell

Return to AMV Announcements