Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON entry)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON entry)

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am

pan_dbgt01

Re: Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON ent

Postby pacotacoshell » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

The bits where there was singing were pretty good, but the instrumental parts were lacking a lot in terms of sync. I also don't really agree with those long fade outs with a high paced song like this. But overall it was a pretty fun 2 minutes, and magical girls are always good :up: :taco:
pacotacoshell

Re: Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON ent

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:The bits where there was singing were pretty good, but the instrumental parts were lacking a lot in terms of sync. I also don't really agree with those long fade outs with a high paced song like this. But overall it was a pretty fun 2 minutes, and magical girls are always good :up: :taco:

Thanks. I wasn't sure if I overuse fades or not. I appreciate your input :)
pan_dbgt01

Return to AMV Announcements