Two Differents Path

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Two Differents Path

Postby TheCacoVenom » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Youtube;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWBnzEUAz8&list=UUQWDFrM5RVXE19w_mCoErIg&index=1

TheCacoVenom (Novice) I have always wanted about participating in this contest. I asked my friend Tritio to join me and he acepted. I think that the beggining of the video was the hardest part, but then I realized that my friend wanted me to know and so I changed my style, and I could get out better than I expected in the video.

TritioAFB (Pro) I'm proud of Caco. Working with him was a pleasant experience although we had the problems of difference between the hours we could talk, I was still able to teach him some facts about the edition. Personally I feel he has improved so much after this one
TheCacoVenom

Re: Two Differents Path

Postby TritioAFB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 pm

que rapido :O
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Re: Two Differents Path

Postby TheCacoVenom » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:56 pm

TritioAFB wrote:que rapido :O

the world is for the living, you know :beer: :beer: