Start/End

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Start/End

Post by AlexxAMV » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Video -
This is my short last/latest creation (dunno) ... been a while since i actually tried editing ... yet hope some will find the crappyness and randomness of it slightly watchable tho :) so i do hope you can somehow enjoy..i think its decent since i tried things/effects i never did....yep nap me...enjoy
-Alex-

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Start/End

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 am

nice job :up:

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:37 am

Theredflash66 wrote:nice job :up:
Thank you,this short vidie brought better feedback than i thought,verry happy
-Alex-

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 pm

nice work Alex, some scenes very fast But good transition, I liked

PS: you improved a lot :up:

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 pm

TheCacoVenom wrote:nice work Alex, some scenes very fast But good transition, I liked

PS: you improved a lot :up:
ty ...seems i improve whe i'm editing rarelly considering didnt quite edit for a while...thanks m8...yeah most are at arround 125-135% speed...actually wanted to try and make it fast paced...hopefullygunna start working on another vid sumewhere in the near future since this one apparently pleased a large amount of pppl, but dont know if ill keep this random style or try smth else...gotta find a song that willl inspire me :)
-Alex-

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”