The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby kireblue » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 pm


Happy Valentines Day everybody. This is my track for the A-M-V.org Valentines Day MEP. I had wanted to edit with this song for a while, and when I saw the first episode of "My Little Monster" (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun), I knew that I had found the perfect anime for it. So I hope you all enjoy.
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby jubjub2 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Because of this, I found out the manga was released as an anime and immediately acquired it. Looking forward to the full project - love your track!
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Re: The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 am

Yessss, My Little Monster AMV!

Really is a spot on song for this couple. I feel like you could have gone a liiittle deeper into the characters, a little more of Shizuku's background [Maybe the scenes about her mom?], a bit more how Haru changed Shizuku though that might be a tad harder to show since a lot of that was dialogue. But still, the vid was really darned cute and I enjoyed it a lot!

I had to look up Shizuku's name so I wouldn't call her Maka.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby kireblue » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 am

jubjub2 wrote:Because of this, I found out the manga was released as an anime and immediately acquired it. Looking forward to the full project - love your track!

Thanks :-) I think that the full project is getting released later today
Hagaren Viper wrote:Yessss, My Little Monster AMV!

Really is a spot on song for this couple. I feel like you could have gone a liiittle deeper into the characters, a little more of Shizuku's background [Maybe the scenes about her mom?], a bit more how Haru changed Shizuku though that might be a tad harder to show since a lot of that was dialogue. But still, the vid was really darned cute and I enjoyed it a lot!

I had to look up Shizuku's name so I wouldn't call her Maka.

Thanks :D I really want to make an extended version of this vid, but I don't have time anymore. I might just keep my source footage and and make a extended version later on in the year when I do. Since I actually cut out the part of the song where the singer's mother and father are mentioned, it really would have fit perfectly.

Oh and, yeah. She does look like Maka :asd:
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby AimoAio » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

D'aww that was really sweet! And I love the little small moments they have together, it's just so cute. <3 I also really liked the idea of using thoughts/memories to show her thinking, for example the sequence with the white feathered border and also at 0:46, that was a nice touch though it might have looked smoother with a light fade in. My only gripe is the pacing felt awfully slow, I can understand that for the first minute or so since the song itself is relatively slow but once the song started to pick up, you should have made the pacing slightly faster to keep up with it which would also help distinguish that section from the rest of the video.

But otherwise, very cute! :up:

Hagaren Viper wrote:I had to look up Shizuku's name so I wouldn't call her Maka.

I'm glad to know it's not just me who thought they looked similar. XD
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: The Only Exception {Kireblue} Happy Valentines Day

Postby kireblue » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:37 pm

AimoAio wrote:D'aww that was really sweet! And I love the little small moments they have together, it's just so cute. <3 I also really liked the idea of using thoughts/memories to show her thinking, for example the sequence with the white feathered border and also at 0:46, that was a nice touch though it might have looked smoother with a light fade in. My only gripe is the pacing felt awfully slow, I can understand that for the first minute or so since the song itself is relatively slow but once the song started to pick up, you should have made the pacing slightly faster to keep up with it which would also help distinguish that section from the rest of the video.

But otherwise, very cute! :up:

Hagaren Viper wrote:I had to look up Shizuku's name so I wouldn't call her Maka.

I'm glad to know it's not just me who thought they looked similar. XD

Thank you :D I'm really glad that you liked the thought scenes.
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia


Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests