(CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

(CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 am

Image


Still surprised that I won, but very happy nonetheless xD
Image

User avatar
alien762
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 am
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby alien762 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 am

Well done i like this job. The ed claymore's song is loveable and the video is enjoyable :wink:

User avatar
Centurione
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:47 am
Status: fikk fela igjen!
Location: Poland
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby Centurione » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 am

That's an obvious win as for me :up:

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

This was a really cool video Paco! Really neat transitions and awesome pacing to it. :)

Now I really need to watch this show now. D:

Definitely deserved the win! :up:

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

alien762 wrote:Well done i like this job. The ed claymore's song is loveable and the video is enjoyable :wink:

Thank you! And yeah, the ED actually makes me want to watch the anime xD
Centurione wrote:That's an obvious win as for me :up:

Aww thanks! ;__;
CodeZTM wrote:This was a really cool video Paco! Really neat transitions and awesome pacing to it. :)

Now I really need to watch this show now. D:

Definitely deserved the win! :up:

Thank you Code! And yes, you really do >__> I was also one of those people that put off this anime for a while, but once you do start it up it's so worth it.
Image

User avatar
Magicflier
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby Magicflier » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

Amazingly relentless work Paco :up:

User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby AimoAio » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

As mentioned previously on Youtube some sequences felt a little long, in particular the last fight scene which felt like it just went on forever. Though you did manage to help break it up by adding some overlays so it wasn't too bad. Great transitions and editing in general but it didn't really stand out that much to me, I suspect my lack of interest in the song is partially to blame since I just couldn't quite get a strong feeling from it. I'd say A Corrupted Elegance is still my favourite Katanagatari AMV. :P

But omg a 4 minute video for an IC. :amv: How the hell do you edit so fast Paco?! xD Seriously, you never cease to amaze me. :up: Also I'm glad to see you back and editing. :)
Image

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Postby pacotacoshell » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 am

Magicflier wrote:Amazingly relentless work Paco :up:

Thanks Bryan!
AimoAio wrote:As mentioned previously on Youtube some sequences felt a little long, in particular the last fight scene which felt like it just went on forever. Though you did manage to help break it up by adding some overlays so it wasn't too bad. Great transitions and editing in general but it didn't really stand out that much to me, I suspect my lack of interest in the song is partially to blame since I just couldn't quite get a strong feeling from it. I'd say A Corrupted Elegance is still my favourite Katanagatari AMV. :P

But omg a 4 minute video for an IC. :amv: How the hell do you edit so fast Paco?! xD Seriously, you never cease to amaze me. :up: Also I'm glad to see you back and editing. :)

Thanks for the feedback Aimo. I think I went through 3 or 4 takes of different song cuts of the last chorus because, yeah, a minute+ for the last battle was a little overboard >__> But at the same time I wanted to emphasize how important that fight was in the anime, but it was still long nonetheless. xD As for the song, it grows on you after a while. I thought it was pretty meh the first time I heard it but I listened to it more and I ended up loving it.

I'm pretty sure anyone that was in OrgEditor will tell you that it changes people :l
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests