Princess

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Princess

Postby AMV_4000 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am

Many of you may have seen this in the AWA Pro Contest when it was only half finished. Well, it is complete! (i'm very rusty at this)


User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby kireblue » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I've been waiting for this Addy! I'm so glad you finished it :up:

User avatar
blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:55 am
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby blaksun » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:56 pm

classic :up:
enjoy ever sek. off it :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby AMV_4000 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Heh, thx. I tried to make it more true to classic/basic amvs and not use too many effects :p

KidEgo
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby KidEgo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Fuck Rick Astley. NEXT
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

User avatar
xexyzl
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: CA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby xexyzl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm

KidEgo wrote:Fuck Rick Astley. NEXT
Oh look, KidEgo the boy genius is back. Great.

User avatar
Taite
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 am
Location: Colorado
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby Taite » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Really enjoyed this actually. It came off quite serious for having used a song that's been hyped up to make everything associated with it be a joke haha.
I've never seen Sailor Moon but I'm interested in the two characters now. I like the simplicity of everything and how you were given the opportunity to really assess the events and emotions. Cute ending too. Just a overall solid romance amv; it's nice to have those every now and again, but people are too caught up trying to make the next big "original" idea. Nice job. :)
Image Image

User avatar
jt_x
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:13 am
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby jt_x » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

I gave this an opinion. Best video I have ever seen and I'm not even kidding :awesome:

Image

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby AMV_4000 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Taite wrote:Really enjoyed this actually. It came off quite serious for having used a song that's been hyped up to make everything associated with it be a joke haha.
I've never seen Sailor Moon but I'm interested in the two characters now. I like the simplicity of everything and how you were given the opportunity to really assess the events and emotions. Cute ending too. Just a overall solid romance amv; it's nice to have those every now and again, but people are too caught up trying to make the next big "original" idea. Nice job. :)

Heh thanks! My goal was to use that song because its never taken seriously, and make people stop and take it serious. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
jt_x wrote:I gave this an opinion. Best video I have ever seen and I'm not even kidding :awesome:

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi50.tinypic.com/35217d2.jpg

Wow really? Thank you!

User avatar
jt_x
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:13 am
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Postby jt_x » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

this wasn't directed at me but I still had to quote it;
AMV_4000 wrote:Heh thanks! My goal was to use that song because its never taken seriously, and make people stop and take it serious. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

This is why I like this video so much the idea of someone *thinking* they got rickrolled while they are actually watching a *serious* video is nice, still
one could argue that this in itself is a sarcastic joke and therefore the person still got trolled :up:


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], felipemrk2e and 4 guests