New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to Feb 6

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
jokerlinks
Org Profile

New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to Feb 6

Post by jokerlinks » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

Hi, I'm totally new at amv's and only started making them this year which is basically 1 month ago.
I've been using every free editing program I could from windows live movie maker, lightworks, and finally settling on videopad ^^

These three I created using videopad I hope you enjoy it and maybe I get some good feedback and check out my older videos which I created on diff programs ^^

-Edit Thank You Kariudo for showing me how to use the vidid setup ^^

-Second Edit I'm gonna just post my other videos here because I never announced them and they were pretty decent O_o
Also Note These were created using Windows Live Movie Maker, which has no timeline and caused a ton of hair pulling and MATH X_X

This was my first amv ever using windows live movie maker, so please forgive me in two areas that comes off kinda cheesy

Yea, I believe I was a bit high or something but yea totally left field

Out the closet GMV
Last edited by jokerlinks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to F

Post by Kariudo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

and here are the catalog entries:

For future reference, you can post video details like that by using the vidid tag (a nifty piece of custom bbcode you can use here). Just put the video's id number (the very last part of the url for your video's information page) in between the tags like so

Code: Select all

[vidid]190869[/vidid]
and our system takes care of the rest!

jokerlinks
Org Profile

Re: New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to F

Post by jokerlinks » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”