Dark Fervor

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Dark Fervor

Postby lloyd9988 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 am

I didn't like the White flashes but they transitioned smoothly every time... ._. Either way, very smooth video, solid concept and awesome watch :up: Good AMV :3 Motion, even the white flashes, moved the AMV very smoothly... ... So jelly how smooth you made it look honestly... ._.

My favorite part was from 2:24 - 2:28. That was either great scene selection or great camera movement. Either way, totally good idea using that camera, just wish there was more follow-through with the camera right after the flashing. Also, really amazing how you focused mostly on the relationship between the two girls rather than just portraying: "Oh yeah, Good guy verses Bad Guy... Enjoy the pretty action scenes". Different action AMV conceptually from most Action AMVs that says: "Here's the friendship between the two girls and their struggles... Enjoy the Pretty Action scenes"... Great job man :up:

8.5/10 (Lack of follow through with the camera motion and the freakin' White Flashes) >.<
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Emong » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 pm

I liked your sense of clip selection even though I had no idea what was going on there. But the elements of a standard angsty action amv were there.

I didn't dig the white flashes either. I also thought that the pacing should have been faster and the sync tighter during the chorus parts (or the action parts if you will)

Nice amv nonetheless :up:
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby blaksun » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 pm

I can´t help to fell like it need a lite more work some scenes just fell random to me like for example the Mini Gun scenes ?
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
blaksun

Postby SF_Phoenix » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:I didn't like the White flashes but they transitioned smoothly every time... ._. Either way, very smooth video, solid concept and awesome watch :up: Good AMV :3 Motion, even the white flashes, moved the AMV very smoothly... ... So jelly how smooth you made it look honestly... ._.

My favorite part was from 2:24 - 2:28. That was either great scene selection or great camera movement. Either way, totally good idea using that camera, just wish there was more follow-through with the camera right after the flashing. Also, really amazing how you focused mostly on the relationship between the two girls rather than just portraying: "Oh yeah, Good guy verses Bad Guy... Enjoy the pretty action scenes". Different action AMV conceptually from most Action AMVs that says: "Here's the friendship between the two girls and their struggles... Enjoy the Pretty Action scenes"... Great job man :up:

8.5/10 (Lack of follow through with the camera motion and the freakin' White Flashes) >.<

Thanks for watching! Yeah, I didn't actually realize I used that many white flashes until it was mentioned =/

Emong wrote:I liked your sense of clip selection even though I had no idea what was going on there. But the elements of a standard angsty action amv were there.

I didn't dig the white flashes either. I also thought that the pacing should have been faster and the sync tighter during the chorus parts (or the action parts if you will)

Nice amv nonetheless :up:

Yeah flashes... this is what I get for focusing too much on getting flow and forgetting about the rest. Thanks for the reply :)

blaksun wrote:I can´t help to fell like it need a lite more work some scenes just fell random to me like for example the Mini Gun scenes ?

The minigun scene was actually part of her 'rampage' when she goes off killing the exorcists she worked with (minigun one is actually the head of the organization). I feel that if you haven't seen the series you may feel that a lot of the scenes are random, it was something I was a bit concerned when making it this way. Thanks for watching :)
SF_Phoenix

Return to AMV Announcements