[CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

Postby SeNniN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 pm

YouTube Link

Here's my entry for Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef.

Decided to do something different, and not sure how, but I some how managed to pull this off within 2 days.
This is completely different from what I usually edit, but I took the challenged and tried my best.
Let me know what you guys think. =]
SeNniN

Re: [CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

Postby Kisagi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

I like it :up:
Kisagi

Postby SeNniN » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:I like it :up:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. :]
SeNniN

Postby SeNniN » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Lalalalalaa.:p
SeNniN

Postby Animated » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Shameless self bumping is shameless (and I totally prohibit it :nono: ), so I'll just share my thoughts. It's... what you would expect to see from an AMV using Bakemonogatari :P Nothing special, nothing we've never seen before, but nicely edited nonetheless. :up: You should really get back to your original projects, with all the time you need and the usual cool music you use! :D
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby SeNniN » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Animated wrote:Shameless self bumping is shameless (and I totally prohibit it :nono: ), so I'll just share my thoughts. It's... what you would expect to see from an AMV using Bakemonogatari :P Nothing special, nothing we've never seen before, but nicely edited nonetheless. :up: You should really get back to your original projects, with all the time you need and the usual cool music you use! :D

I never bump, but right after I posted it was pushed down by all the new entries, and I was eagerly waiting for some feedback. Thanks for your feedback. And ye I'm working on it dude. :/
SeNniN

Return to AMV Announcements