[CDVV IC] Goodbye Sweet Life

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[CDVV IC] Goodbye Sweet Life

Postby Kisagi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 pm

It was kind of hard to do a style that I have not done in years and also sony vegas did not like me >_> so everything was not perfect as I wanted it to be. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this :D
Kisagi

Re: [CDVV IC] Goodbye Sweet Life

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 pm

HA! That was VERY interesting to watch. A strange combination of anime and music but it really worked out nicely! Didn't care for the lip sync bits, and some parts weren't as synced as solidly others, but it was just really fun to watch!
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Re: [CDVV IC] Goodbye Sweet Life

Postby Kisagi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

CodeZTM wrote:HA! That was VERY interesting to watch. A strange combination of anime and music but it really worked out nicely! Didn't care for the lip sync bits, and some parts weren't as synced as solidly others, but it was just really fun to watch!

Kisagi

Return to AMV Announcements