Veteran of Kyoto (and other videos by Daramue)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Veteran of Kyoto (and other videos by Daramue)

Post by irriadin » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Daramue is "too busy" to post in the announcement forum. Here are his latest three videos (really his videos #2-4 since he just started editing) that have not yet been announced. Definitely check out "Veteran of Kyoto" at the very least.

Daramue wrote:This was an idea I was planning on executing for quite some time now. I love Rurouni Kenshin as a series: it's something that I think many of us grew up with. I did as well, and because of that, Himura holds a special place in my heart. I wanted to do my best to leave my impression of the battosai's legacy as I could.

Daramue wrote:I was hesitant originally about using Railgun as a source because in the future I intend to use To Aru Majutsu no Index in a full length AMV, but I begrudingly gave in because, simply put, the idea was too good to pass up on.

Misaka and Kuroko take the spotlight in this one. Nothing more was intended than a brief portrayal of the character's personalities and some of the action highlights of the show.

Daramue wrote:I love Tasogare x Otome (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia). It was something I wasn't expecting to be profound or very interesting, and it proved me wrong on both accounts. I love the solemn feel it eminates as well as the characters and their interesting relationships with one another; Not to mention, the heartfelt ending it has. As any good story of its type is, it is a rollercoaster of emotions filled with a feel not properly placed in any other anime I've seen off the top of my head.

Daramue
BUTTERCUP!
Org Profile

Re: Veteran of Kyoto (and other videos by Daramue)

Post by Daramue » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Wow what a jerk, won't even post his own videos!
I created/designed my own anime blog. Maybe check it out sometime? - >http://www.daramue.com

javywhite
You belong in a museum
Org Profile

Re: Veteran of Kyoto (and other videos by Daramue)

Post by javywhite » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Loved Veteran of Kyoto, I was surprised when I heard you were relatively "new". I mean, there are some mistakes in the video, but they are all minuscule, the overall quality of it is very good. Good job man :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”