Stay Down

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Stay Down

Postby ReggieSmalls » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 am

Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!
ReggieSmalls

Re: Stay Down

Postby Jwalk0 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 am

Best AMV I've watched so far in this year of 2013. Been waiting for someone to make an AMV to this track and the anime was highly exceptional for the concept this track has. Beat sync and flow was spectacular along with the scene selections, you had great storytelling going on from beginning to end about all the carnage that goes down in this anime. Replay value to the max, it's the kind of vid that you can watch whenever you're having a bad day or just want to see some butt-kickin's.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image
Jwalk0

Re: Stay Down

Postby dreamawake » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 pm

5/5
<3
DZ|BSP
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Return to AMV Announcements