[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am
Status: Anti-SAO
Org Profile

[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Azexous » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am



A last minute shit collab with Lynn. <:

User avatar
kuruta
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm
Status: Editor
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby kuruta » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

very good! :)

User avatar
Shiver
Higurashiver
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Status: ...
Location: Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Shiver » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 am

Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:

User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:
Image

User avatar
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am
Status: Anti-SAO
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Azexous » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

kuruta wrote:very good! :)


Shiver wrote:Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:


Thanks! :D

[madaraxD] wrote:Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:


Really? I thought it was so easy to figure out the parts...oh well. Thanks Mike! :'D

User avatar
Rice
is a terrible mother
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm
Status: OP
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Rice » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

NGRFGT OP
Image

User avatar
blaku92
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:27 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby blaku92 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5
Image

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."

User avatar
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am
Status: Anti-SAO
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Azexous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

nivekov123 wrote:NGRFGT OP


Hai OP NGRFGT

blaku92 wrote:The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5



Thanks for critique. I'll surely take these points into account when I get screwed in editing in the last minute (since I'll most likely fail to do so sooner). :'D

User avatar
Kisagi
The sexy Artist
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Status: Lighting up the days
Location: California, United States
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Kisagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm

nice :up:
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest