[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Post by Azexous » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am

A last minute shit collab with Lynn. <:

kuruta
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Post by kuruta » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

very good! :)

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Post by Shiver » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 am

Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

kuruta wrote:very good! :)

Shiver wrote:Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:
Thanks! :D
[madaraxD] wrote:Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:
Really? I thought it was so easy to figure out the parts...oh well. Thanks Mike! :'D

Rice
is a terrible mother
Org Profile

Post by Rice » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

NGRFGT OP

blaku92
Org Profile

Post by blaku92 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

nivekov123 wrote:NGRFGT OP
Hai OP NGRFGT
blaku92 wrote:The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5

Thanks for critique. I'll surely take these points into account when I get screwed in editing in the last minute (since I'll most likely fail to do so sooner). :'D

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm

nice :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”