Escape (H.O.T.D.)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Escape (H.O.T.D.)

Postby alien762 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:49 pm

alien762

Re: Escape (H.O.T.D.)

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

I felt this song was really not suited for this anime. It seemed to go on so long for such action : S
Chained(E)Studio

Re: Escape (H.O.T.D.)

Postby alien762 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am

Thank you for your comment :wink:

In reality this amv is borned a bit random: a random song in my big playlist (for example i don't see Kaiji 2 too) and a random animè in a bunch of them where there are weapons. In a first time I wanted use more animè (an overview of weapons present) but in the end i have chose only HOTD thinking that this song was a good for descrive the actions showed but evidently the outcome isn't good :oops: By the way I archive this experience and i will try a better work next time ;) (ah yes, excuse me for my bad english :? )
alien762

Return to AMV Announcements