Sword Art Online [AMV] - The Chosen Ones

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
aboebakr
Org Profile

Sword Art Online [AMV] - The Chosen Ones

Post by aboebakr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 am

After 1 week my new sao Amv is ready

im still not a pro in creatings amv like some of the pro's here so i hope i will get feedback how to make it even better :p
Song: dream evil: the chosen ones

anime used: sword art online

enjoy :bear:

[Kariudo: Topic locked and link spoiler'd because the amv isn't entered into our catalog. Once you make the catalog entry, you can send a PM to me, GloryQuestor, or any of the Moderators, and we'll unlock the topic for you.]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”