[AKROSS Con 2012] Aevum

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Aevum

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Tearx wrote:Dat was a good watch
great job :up:

Thanks! :D So where's that Tokyo Marble Chocolate vid of yours? I'm still waiting for it. :|
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby AsuSa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

very very nice sincronization video :up:
AsuSa

Postby lloyd9988 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 am

Dat Internal Synching! Dat Emotion!! Those SCENES!!! O: That was the best AMV I have seen in a LONG while~ I would say that the scenes that fit the beginning were perfect but the pacing for some reason felt off. But the AMV, as a whole, was amazing. :up: :up: Quality is... as always, top notch. Almost everything wasn't out of place (I had a problem with the Transitions at 2:23 - 2:27 for some reason) and that editing was too gorgeous. Also, one last thing before I quit praising you: Did you make the red cross at 0:23 - 0:24 or was it masked or something?? Because that cross stands out soo much |:>

Quit being so awesome at editing, May. Your making us slackers look bad~ :bear:

*Also, joining the praising party at the last minute as always* :awesome:
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I really like this :) Seeing that it challenged you so much I'm sure you will be thankful for finishing it ;)

Very baddass and awesome to watch.
pan_dbgt01

Postby WolfandAngel » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

very nice, how did you make that spinning multiscreen effect? After effects?
"Luck is what occurs when opportunity meets preparation." Seneca
WolfandAngel

Postby AimoAio » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

@AsuNa & pan_dbgt01: Thanks, glad you liked it!
lloyd9988 wrote:Dat Internal Synching! Dat Emotion!! Those SCENES!!! O: That was the best AMV I have seen in a LONG while~ I would say that the scenes that fit the beginning were perfect but the pacing for some reason felt off. But the AMV, as a whole, was amazing. :up: :up: Quality is... as always, top notch. Almost everything wasn't out of place (I had a problem with the Transitions at 2:23 - 2:27 for some reason) and that editing was too gorgeous. Also, one last thing before I quit praising you: Did you make the red cross at 0:23 - 0:24 or was it masked or something?? Because that cross stands out soo much |:>

Quit being so awesome at editing, May. Your making us slackers look bad~ :bear:

*Also, joining the praising party at the last minute as always* :awesome:

LOL thanks! :D The red cross at 0:23-0:24 was like that in the original. Maybe I added too much contrast so the colour sorta popped out more? XD And 2:23-2:27 was one of the rare sections in the AMV where I manually added zooms. It probably felt weird because around 80% or so of the AMV uses natural motions from the anime itself without any manual zooms.

WolfandAngel wrote:very nice, how did you make that spinning multiscreen effect? After effects?

There's a lot of multiscreen effects but yes they're all made in After Effects though most of them can be replicated in similar editing programs. It's just duplicating the same scene, adjusting their positions + applying a camera to animate movement (and of course any other additional filters like colouring/blurs/lighting) but if you have a question about a specific effect just PM me with the timeframe and I'll try explaining it in more depth.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements