I"s - Look After You

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RicardoLovesPie
Org Profile

I"s - Look After You

Post by RicardoLovesPie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Video:I"s - Look After You
Category: Drama, Romance
Anime: I"s Pure
Manga: I"s
Song: Look After You
Artist: The Fray
Creator: RicardoLovesPie

Story: The story is basicly that the guy (Seto) starts dating the girl (Iori). but after a while the girls carreer drives him to break up with her cause he felt like he was pulling her back . even though he did not want to afterwards his life starts getting shit and he remembers the fun times. flashforward you see him looking after her... and it turns out that the reason for that is because on a website someone posted that he will kill her . you later see a battle between him and the guy who made the website. where he wins and saves her from him but at the price of eventually passing out himself and getting into a coma he wont wake up from. Because he'll wake up to a world witout iori . the girl notices that he saved her and visits him and says that she'll quit her job cause he means allot more to her then her job does after hearing that even though he was in a coma he wakes up. afterwards they continue dating and its a happy end

Please tell me what you guys thought of my new video!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=190282

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: I"s - Look After You

Post by Kionon » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:18 am

HOLY CRAP, I"s AMV??? Do want! I"s was (along with KOR, another jump title) one of the first manga I read...
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 am

this is very nice!!! I like it! it has a story! however I would suggest you to remove the text from the scans next time, it would look much better without them, and it was sometimes hard to follow what's happening, but all in all you did a good job, and I like the video :3

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 am

I was very impressed with this one. You managed to keep it dynamic while retaining the mood of the song, and you also managed to show a story. Unlike Mystyk, I actually liked the fact you kept the text from the scans because I have never read this manga before and reading those tibits of dialogue helped me understand the story more. I also really liked how you used the ripple effect to show his dizziness after being attacked and the slide blurs gave a nice impact to the sync to show motion. Nice work! :up:

RicardoLovesPie
Org Profile

Post by RicardoLovesPie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 pm

MystykAMV wrote:this is very nice!!! I like it! it has a story! however I would suggest you to remove the text from the scans next time, it would look much better without them, and it was sometimes hard to follow what's happening, but all in all you did a good job, and I like the video :3
Thanks for the comment , i actually used the text in it on purpose though , cause i was trying to show a bit of the story
for people who havent read this manga though.

RicardoLovesPie
Org Profile

Post by RicardoLovesPie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

AimoAio wrote:I was very impressed with this one. You managed to keep it dynamic while retaining the mood of the song, and you also managed to show a story. Unlike Mystyk, I actually liked the fact you kept the text from the scans because I have never read this manga before and reading those tibits of dialogue helped me understand the story more. I also really liked how you used the ripple effect to show his dizziness after being attacked and the slide blurs gave a nice impact to the sync to show motion. Nice work! :up:
Thank you so much for this long comment , it really made me happy to read that someone liked it this much and yah i used the text in the manga's the show a bit of the story so im happy it actually worked!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”