This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
- Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
- Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
- When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
- Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 pm
- Location: Italy
- Org Profile
Wonderful wonderful wonderful AMV. I've watched it more than any other one from this year's Con because of its wonderfully strong bittersweet atmosphere. I do think a couple of scenes were unnecessary and didn't contribute much to the video, and that especially towards the very end you had more potential with your scene selection (a few of the memories sequences may have been more intense, for example) but in general you showed exactly what you needed to to create a clear and poignant story.
You managed to keep the editing relatively simple, and it didn't to be any more than that to create a powerful video. Again, wonderful, it was a pleasure to watch
Thanks very much!
I love this clip
Thanks,i'm glad you like
Return to “AMV Announcements”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests