DON'T STOP.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

DON'T STOP.

Postby catgod » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Something quick I made last night :bear:
(I was taking a break from studying *cough*)

What do you guys think of the series so far?

*Also thanks ZephyrStar for introducing me to the magical world of Chunni! :awesome:

P.S. I'll keep sending killers :twisted:
Last edited by catgod on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Re: DON'T STOP.

Postby 8bit_samurai » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:06 pm

I was kinda hoping for Journey, but Foster the People is fine too :up:
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby Stirspeare » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Stop breaking shit down into nps like a bomb and another with a rifle (...) if you don't stop sending killers, i'll send one to moscow, and i would be steady for the update on degeneracy.
Nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice
Stirspeare

Postby catgod » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm

8bit_samurai wrote:I was kinda hoping for Journey, but Foster the People is fine too :up:

FTP! FTW!
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Return to AMV Announcements