Amv!! One Piece - Seven Devils (Nico Robin :O)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
martiniko
Org Profile

Post by martiniko » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 am

Hi!! This is my First Amv and I wanted to share it with you, i love this site and i know is not as good as the amv around here, but anyways i think it's great for being my first one ever x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f_7ADZdYCA&feature=plcp

Please tell me what do you think! Thanks! ^-^

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Amv!! One Piece - Seven Devils (Nico Robin :O)

Post by Kariudo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm

...and here's the catalog entry.

For future reference, you can do that by using the vidid tags. It's a nifty piece of custom BBCode we have that takes your video id (the last part of the url from your video's information page) and pulls your video information, and then formats it real nice-like for the forums.

All you do is place the video id inside the tags like so

Code: Select all

[vidid]190035[/vidid]

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Kariudo wrote:...and here's the catalog entry.

For future reference, you can do that by using the vidid tags. It's a nifty piece of custom BBCode we have that takes your video id (the last part of the url from your video's information page) and pulls your video information, and then formats it real nice-like for the forums.

All you do is place the video id inside the tags like so

Code: Select all

[vidid]190035[/vidid]
I always smile and giggle when I read this.

Good stuff.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”