"Happiness" - Arashi No Yoru Ni ~ Himitsu no Tomodachi

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Krystedez
Org Profile

"Happiness" - Arashi No Yoru Ni ~ Himitsu no Tomodachi

Post by Krystedez » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Video: Happines
Category: Action, Comedy, Drama, Fun, Romance, Sentimental
Anime: Arashi No Yoru Ni ~ Himitsu no Tomodachi
Song: Happiness
Artist: Yazumi Kana
Creator: Krystedez

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=189969

I posted a similar video 2 years ago for the movie :) Today I post my AMV dedicated to the animated series adaptation. It is located on youtube according to the above entry as well, but here is the link for your convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_GbtoZsYTI
((( PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE 720 HD quality ! )))
I would appreciate any and all constructive criticism and guidance, comments and reviews!

Things I know about/want to declare.

- I made this in Sony Vegas 10

- I know I used cookie cutter again, but only once and not as badly as I did in my first AMV. I felt it was appropriate for the scene, however I may have complicated the particular scene a bit too much. Let me know what you guys think; whether it was distracting, obstructed the flow, or too hard to notice because of how fast it is. To be honest, I made it on purpose to where one would WANT to replay that part, but my intention isn't to distract the viewer.

- The song(s) are the english versions of Happiness by Yazumi Kana, and sung by a male and female artist in both songs respectively. The song is used in the opening(s) for Rune Factory 3. I know they might not merge well, but I slowed the pace of the female version slightly as to stay within the same tempo as the male version.

- The songs combined do make for some interesting quality defects that I can't ramify because I don't own the original titles myself. The quality isn't horrible though, at least I hope it isn't, and I tried my best to merge and transist from one song to the other well.

- It's a bit mushy. Hope you like mushy!~

Anyways, please enjoy, and again I want to thank everyone who has previously gave me advice before in my first AMV postedhttp://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 4#p1340619. <-here :

Thanks!

-Krys

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”