[Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

Postby MagicDarkLight » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi so yeah, since we're allowed to upload our entry here after one week, why not doing it |:>
I hope you'll enjoy it but I have to warn you it's really fast so please, don't be surprised! :D
MagicDarkLight

Re: [Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

Postby Lapskaus » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

Yo~

Glad that there are others here who like J-Core.
Unfortunately I can't really say that I like your video :/. I think it's way too hectic, even at the slower parts. Most of the time it's just a bunch of colors and transitions thrown at your face, but never really a combination of music and anime. For me it would've been better if you'd have chosen a generally slower pace and focused more on the flow.
It's still a nice video - technically perfect and I can see that you've put a lot of time and work into it.

Ohh and if you haven't done so already, I've sent your video to Jakazid, I'll tell tell you what he thinks about it if he responds :3
Lapskaus

Postby MagicDarkLight » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you, I know it's too fast but I really see my amvs that way when I edit this kind of songs, I think I'll try different styles for the next ones.
Oh and nice, I hope he'll like it then XD It would be awesome :D
MagicDarkLight

Postby MimS » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 am

Comment on s'en fout de toi hahahaha
Loser! Hahahahaha

Bon ok je suis un rat XD

Not too bad :p (pour la forme)
MimS
Baguette Master

Return to AMV Announcements