The Ultimate Sacrifice

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Postby genestarwind21122 » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:22 pm

Man I put up this video with a new link and got a pretty descent amount of people to download my video. Anyway I just wanted to know if you downloaded my video did the kazaa website work for you or did you have to go through the 7 hour download process of my site. By the way Morning Star please contact me asap at genestarwind21122@yahoo.com or pm me. Thanks. I should have the second video up and running by next week. Also please let me know what you thought of my first shot at a video. I already know that the logos on the bottom of the screen are a problem but I wanted to use those shows so I had to record them and make the best with it.
genestarwind21122

Postby jonmartensen » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:30 pm

You probably should have dropped this off in AMV announcement.
jonmartensen

Return to AMV Announcements