[SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Frezio
Org Profile

[SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

Post by Frezio » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Centurione
Org Profile

Re: [SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

Post by Centurione » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU FOR USING RYBAK'S SONG WITH SPICE & WOLF, RITE? <3 <3 <3
Seriously, even if it was a while ago I'm sad you haven't seen my reaction when I saw/heard first seconds of Onis II. Like, honeslty THAANK YOUU!
About some negatives, I pointed it out to you before as well but I'll repeat: there seem to be waay too many crossfades (why do I see a dog while writing it? :nose: ). This is the main and almost only complaint from me. The other one would be a bit too strong feather at those Horo masked scenes.

As for Sennheiser (good title, sir :up:) I liked it. And there's actually not much more to say. It was pretty well edited, the dynamics seemed a bit irregular though (but here I seriously mean 'a bit') but I appreciate the effort you've put into making it (this lenght in 7 days!). And, to be honest (sorry Sayco if you're reading this xD) I think it was the best entry in the contest (ok, I don't remember much the 2nd place but... let's ignore this fact), couldn't say it at the convention as I just hadn't seen most of entries by then xD. So, yup, great job here as well :up:

I inform you Onis II is my total favourite from you :ying: Keep the videos coming out!

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Dat spice&wolf vid is pretty solid and enjoyable good job :d.

As about second one, i dunno lol :dino:
Still better than that MMO.

Frezio
Org Profile

Post by Frezio » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm

@Centurione Thanks for meal.
Centurione wrote:there seem to be waay too many crossfades (why do I see a dog while writing it? )
Dat Guy :rofl:
Milk Or Life! wrote:spice&wolf vid is pretty solid and enjoyable good job :d.

As about second one, i dunno lol
Thanks for opinion(s :uhoh:)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”