Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Drango
Org Profile

Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

Post by Drango » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Video: Ohne Dich
Category: Drama
Anime: Sword Art Online (TV)
Song: Ohne Dich
Artist: Rammstein
Creator: Drango

Latest AMV of mine. Spoilers up to episode 9 of the series, and mostly focuses on ep3 more than anything.
I'm not really one to promote myself much so... I don't know what else to say... please enjoy... Any feedback is welcome.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

You can use the vidid tags to make typing that out a whole lot easier. ;)

As for the video, I thought it was pretty nice. Slow at times with some scenes dragging on a tad long (like at 1:40), but you still managed to tell a story and show off Kirito. My biggest advice is to not use such long scenes in the future, and try and cut it up a bit more, and perhaps with a bit more sync on the beats/flow of the music. Lyrically, it matched, but a little more sync would have taken it over the top.

Some of the scenes also didn't make much sense to the story's chronological tale. Such as Kirito touching the memory sphere and moving directly into the boss battle. Some flashbacks during the fight of the memory sphere might have added to it a bit better. Still, had a nice dramatic element to it, and I liked watching it as a SAO fan.

That credits also made me tear up a bit. :(

So, yeah, I liked it.. ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”