Anime Music Video [AMV] MIX - Their Funeral

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MAND4
Org Profile

Anime Music Video [AMV] MIX - Their Funeral

Post by MAND4 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello guys :D
Here's my new AMV. As you will notice, song isn't full because I believed it would be too long (even though initial scene takes up to 1 minute) and I thought this to be far more fitting. I've experimented again and there might be some things you don't like.

I've fallen in love with the song since the first moment I heard it and knew I had to make AMV with it in it.

Anime used:

Wolf's Rain (opening)
Deathnote
Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden

Music: Dope - My funeral
Programs used: Fraps / Sony Vegas HD 10.0

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=189809

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Anime Music Video [AMV] MIX - Their Funeral

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

3 things:

1) when your using a youtube link, make sure its put under an indirect link, not a direct link.

2) You can enter the last numbers of your link on your video under the "vidid" button on the full editor rather than input all the information by hand or copy and pasting instead like so:

Code: Select all

[vidid]189809[/vidid]
And it'll give you this:

3) Love the opening and I really wish you would've stuck with Wolf's Rain because I think what you had going with Wolf's Rain really had me hooked on it. I don't think the other anime shows really did anything at all for the video. Also, I think, as a rule on AMVnews, they say to stay clear from cheap effects, so I wouldn't use those effects because they weren't that great... Not to mention... they really didn't add anything to the AMV so I would stay away from those unless you know it will enhance the mood of the AMV.

So... yeah... The beginning was amazing (Should've use a different font, I believe) but, after wolf's rain, I lost interest instantly...

MAND4
Org Profile

Re: Anime Music Video [AMV] MIX - Their Funeral

Post by MAND4 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:11 am

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”