Evangelion: 3.0 You Are (Not) Prepared

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Evangelion: 3.0 You Are (Not) Prepared

Postby kapparomeo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

YouTube Stream: [LINK]
Direct Download: [LINK]

Over a year ago now I made the AMV (S)he's a Pirate! to celebrate the release of the very first Rebuild 3.0 trailer - now that You Can (Not) Redo is imminently upon us, it seemed appropriate to ring it in with a new video!

As the title implies, "You Are (Not) Prepared" is a reflection on where the Rebuild movies have been, the trials and tribulations the characters have endured and the platform they have built for launching into the future. However, as the series diverges widely from "remake" into the uncharted waters of original content, we know not where we're headed... all we can say is, it's going to be quite a storm!

Please enjoy! Comments and criticism are always welcome.
kapparomeo

Re: Evangelion: 3.0 You Are (Not) Prepared

Postby kapparomeo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Incidentally, if anyone is curious, a preview of Evangelion 3.0 has been released, expanding on the space-combat section that was hinted at in the trailers and I included in my AMV:

[LINK]

It's interesting that it confirms that Shinji does indeed Fly To The Moon, and I'm intrigued about that the Angel in this sequence unfolds from EVA-01's technological shell. Are SEELE synthesising artificial Angels?
kapparomeo

Postby kapparomeo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:21 am

Well, I just caught up with the developments and revelations in the new Evangelion film, and I can definitely say... no. No, I was not prepared. :shock:

Ain't in Kansas anymore, Shinji.
kapparomeo

Postby Kisagi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am

kapparomeo wrote: You Are (Not) Prepared

But I was prepared, that's why I clicked "preview"

Anyway it seemed kind of boring and once it got to a type of dramatic place in the song it began to get interesting, but boring again. :|
Kisagi

Return to AMV Announcements