[Higurashi] Gee Officer Krupke

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Higurashi] Gee Officer Krupke

Postby Uanime5 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

For my 42nd AMV I again used Higurashi as it contained a police officer, children, and I still had all the Higurashi clips on my PC. The song is 'Gee Officer Krupke' from the film and musical 'West Side Story'. Though I could have used Rena as the main character as the person the song was about was clearly male I used Keichi instead. I also thought about using Rina as Keichi's mother but Mion had more scenes that were relevant.

This AMV focuses on Keichi as he goes through the justice system but focuses on other characters when singing about how good/bad everyone else is. Ooishi plays the role of Officer Krupke, Kimiyoshi is the judge, Dr Irie is the psychiatrist, Takano is the social worker, and Tomitake is a bystander who is forced to help.
Uanime5

Re: [Higurashi] Gee Officer Krupke

Postby somedude67 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm

I believe this is my first amv that I have seen that uses a song from West Side Story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Anime, it's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.
somedude67

Return to AMV Announcements