Best of AMV Minis

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zarxrax
Org Profile

Best of AMV Minis

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

From the video info page:
For the past 3 years, I have been running a series called AMV Minis over at amvhell.com. It is essentially AMV Hell, but split up into smaller bite-sized nougats. There were approximately 1500 videos submitted during Seasons 1 & 2 of AMV Minis. This video is a collection of 100 of the best clips, as voted on by the amvhell community, and a few selected by me personally.

Haar119
Org Profile

Re: Best of AMV Minis

Post by Haar119 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 am

Definitely a good mix of videos, though I still find the humor in the banana blood clip.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”