Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

Postby Proceedtoheaven » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Well its my first legit post here on the org, well...first functional one haha. Tried this afew years back but never really did much for it. So besides it being my first org post, its also my first actual full video in about 4 years. Yeah ive gotten sidetracked plenty lol. But yeah hey enjoy it! tell me what you think. Critiques are always welcome.
Proceedtoheaven

Re: Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

Postby CastielTheFallen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Dude, I'm going to be straight with you here....

I fucking dug this. This is guilty pleasure city. Hit me with betas for your next video, I am now officially interested in your work. ;p
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby jt_x » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 pm

I also really enjoyed this video ^^ good Internal Sync/Flow :up:
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. " ~ Kurt Cobain
jt_x

Postby Proceedtoheaven » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

PennyRoyalty wrote:Dude, I'm going to be straight with you here....

I fucking dug this. This is guilty pleasure city. Hit me with betas for your next video, I am now officially interested in your work. ;p

Hey thanks penny, i know its been awhile coming but i told you i had something in my pocket haha

jt_x wrote:I also really enjoyed this video ^^ good Internal Sync/Flow :up:

And same to you jt_x, i appreciate it!
Proceedtoheaven

Postby lloyd9988 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:36 am

That... Was so sexy dude. That motion and those smooth transitions and that emotion as well... I paused my game to watch this AMV. Great AMV man :up: Hope you can teach me a thing or two in the future
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Proceedtoheaven » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:That... Was so sexy dude. That motion and those smooth transitions and that emotion as well... I paused my game to watch this AMV. Great AMV man :up: Hope you can teach me a thing or two in the future

hey thanks man. Not sure what I could teach you at my level. But hey if you have questions I'll try to answer them.
Proceedtoheaven

Return to AMV Announcements