[AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: [AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Postby MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

I lol'd XD
Half cute half scary ._.

The execution is not perfect but it works :)
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: [AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Postby Rider4Z » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Warlike Swans wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:you've made me tolerate the song. :pizza:

Whereas my tolerance for the song is completely eroded. Watch with caution.

this happens to me a lot. if i find an amv i enjoy to a song i had previously disliked, my view changes because i am now able to associate something pleasant with the annoyance factor <3 ....actually i can name 2 of l33tmeatwad's that did that for me ¬_¬
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
User avatar
Rider4Z
Pirate King
 
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Location: Your pants
Status: ppbbbbbbbbbb~

Re: [AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I still enjoy this thing you made and will continue to do so. :up:

Enjoy dual-wielding your Best-in-show cudgels. I'm pretty sure they're 1d8 Bashing.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: [AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Postby Warlike Swans » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

MimS wrote:I lol'd XD
Half cute half scary ._.

The execution is not perfect but it works :)


I agree with all those things ^^

Rider4Z wrote:
Warlike Swans wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:you've made me tolerate the song. :pizza:

Whereas my tolerance for the song is completely eroded. Watch with caution.

this happens to me a lot. if i find an amv i enjoy to a song i had previously disliked, my view changes because i am now able to associate something pleasant with the annoyance factor <3 ....actually i can name 2 of l33tmeatwad's that did that for me ¬_¬

I sometimes find that AMVs can suddenly grant juvenile songs a layer of depth, or non-sense songs a layer of coherency. Still, AMVs with songs like this don't enable the song to grow on me.

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still enjoy this thing you made and will continue to do so. :up:

Enjoy dual-wielding your Best-in-show cudgels. I'm pretty sure they're 1d8 Bashing.


^^

::wields BOS cudgels against the people who carried the Romney sign on stage when this played in the masquerade::

That will teach them to respect AMVs!
User avatar
Warlike Swans
 
Joined: 20 Oct 2010
Status: Pending

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests